Airbrush Workshop for beginners
Airbrush face and body art Workshop for beginners with Gemma Horner
Date: 26TH June 2019
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: Eleven16 Studios, 1-3 Wharf Road, Stanford Le Hope, Essex, SS17 0BZ
Price: £150.00 – DEPOSIT OF £50.00 REQUIRED WHEN BOOKING- balance is payable on the day – non refundable non transferable deposit.This course will be taught by the head of Kryolans Education Gemma Horner.
Airbrushing has quickly become one of the most sought-after skills in the Face and Body Art artist industry. In this intensive one-day workshop, Students will learn the fundamentals of airbrush make-up, including how to properly care for and maintain airbrush equipment and how to apply flawless applications for face and body art.
The course will teach you to blend, stencil, freehand and most importantly inspire you to create the most sensational body art creations – a must for those interested in developing your career and expanding your business.
• Different types of paint, using silicone and water-based products
• Understanding primary colours and their use in advanced body art techniques
• Mixing colours using the colour wheel
• Preparation of the skin for body art, understanding contra indications
• Introduction to Airbrushing including control and dexterity
• Single colour application – achieving the perfect finish
• Two colour application – overlaying , highlighting, low lighting, contouring
• Demonstrations, tips and techniques on the most popular airbrush finishes
• Advanced techniques with practice
• Airbrush maintenance and associated cleaning procedures
All equipement will be provided on the day, please bring with you a camera to take pictures of your work.
Please note the costs of the course is £150.00 – a deposit of £50.00 is payable when booking – the balance is due on the day of the course
A Kryolan Certificate will be provided at the end of the course.
Please bring your own lunch